Zebra Finance

I thought SS and level 1 East had already sold out???

Edit: Just seen the article on the OS. Limited availability on Level 1 East and nothing in the South Stand.

Dubai Blue said:
I thought SS and level 1 East had already sold out???

Yep, me too but didnt want to disappoint the lad without being certain. I'd say with them going on open sale that by the time Zebra authorisation came through any singles outstanding may have been snapped up.

Good luck Bibby, let us know how you get on

Hiya mate I was one of the lucky ones who "expressed an interest" and got a call to go down to the ticket office on Tuesday.

I told them I wanted to pay through Zebra and all I had to do was fill out a form asking my bank details and my address etc, and then the woman at City said they had reserved that seat for me, and would send my application to Zebra and then once signed and returned they would take the first payment and send me the card.

Called them this morning just to check the seat would stay reserved despite the tickets going on general sale, and everything looks to be going fine.

Get in there quick while you can lad!

samharris said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Hi All,

Im in desperate need of getting a SC and need to finance it through Zebra. Does anyone use them? How long does it take to go through?

Im looking at getting a SC in 109, 110 or the SS level 1, just the one SC for myself.

Could anyone help with how it works, it'd be much appreciated.

Bibby

It's all plain as black and white tbh. ;)
i see what you did there. i have used zebra for 4 years with no problems

BibbyBlue85 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I know 109 adult is £500. 110 is a little bit less i think.

Thanks mate, just applied now! Just abit worried as i don't have a ticket reference but have requested the 3 blocks above. Hope this comes off, this is the first time in recent years i have been in a position to get a SC

Just had a look at application form - you can't apply for a seat on there. It asks you which seat you have already got not which you'd like. I think you've got this all wrong.

You'd be better contacting the club, finding out which seats are available and seeing if they'll put it on hold until your application is submitted and hopefully accepted. There are no seats left in the South Stand at all. I got the last single seat on Monday - unless someone has swapped to another area since then. The others that you are looking at are going to be the ones that a lot of people are looking to buy too - they are the cheapest and nearest to the noise! Get in touch with ticket office and explain the situation - or ring zebra and see if they'll accept you. They may be able to tell you over the phone if you would be accepted or not.

Best of luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.