zero chances

york away to this! said:
so, last night stoke had NO shots off target and NO shots on target. That is just utterly embarassing.

Anyone recall a couple of years ago when 'boro had the same, though beat us one-nil as Sun Jihai scored an own goal in the 88th minute?

I certainly do. Only City could lose such a game.

cheddar404 said:
york away to this! said:
so, last night stoke had NO shots off target and NO shots on target. That is just utterly embarassing.

Anyone recall a couple of years ago when 'boro had the same, though beat us one-nil as Sun Jihai scored an own goal in the 88th minute?

I certainly do. Only City could lose such a game.

to be fair, he scored that goal in something like the 30th minute, deffo in the first half!

york away to this! said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
remember Middlesbrough back in December 2003 - not a single shot on goal at our place .......... but they won 1-0...... such a frustrating game that was.

without Google ..... who scored their goal ?

Im gonna plump for the OG king Dunne.

...errr see my OP - sun jihai!

sorry York away - missed your second line , ...... but it wasn't a couple of years ago it was 8 years ago and he scored the own goal in the 30th minute.

Although I'm racking my brains as we did lose to an own goal in the last couple of minutes a few years ago but it wasn't Boro ???? I think it was Dunne on that occasion ??

What about that Bolton game a few years back? We hit the woodwork several times, and yep; they won the game 1-0 (was the goal a penalty?). Even BFS admitted after the game that they got lucky that day.

Matty said:
I remember the game with Bolton, where we hit the woodwork 6 or 7 times, and totally battered them only for Dunne to give away a 93rd minute penalty and eventually lose 1-0. Now THAT was painful to watch!
And Gary Speed scored the penalty at the South Stand.

I felt a little bad when he died as I called him every name under the sun as he celebrated not 20 feet from me.

I still have nightmares about that game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.