Zero points for a 0-0

gordondaviesmoustache said:
some of the best games I've seen have been nil-nil draws

Right G - nil-nil doesn't have to be the turgid bore draw that the score conjures up. How do you reward two superb goalkeeping performances - not by giving each team no points when Crappenberg can present three on a plate for some undeserving outfit.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
some of the best games I've seen have been nil-nil draws

Right G - nil-nil doesn't have to be the turgid bore draw that the score conjures up. How do you reward to superb goalkeeping performances - not by giving each team no points when Crappenberg can present three on a plate for some undeserving outfit.

Im sure in the Derby no keeper was needed.

Don't know about that. What pisses me off perennially are teams who nick a bloody game 1-0 and scarper back 'ome with three points and have been battered beyond belief. Remember the City v Bolton match a few seasons back? Needs a little bit more analysis, I think.

Remember the WBA game also where we could easily of scored 10 and dunne passed back to James for it to go in our net they won 1-0 didn't have a shot all game :( think the welsh lad put it in over the line can't think of his name...........

Robbo. said:
Right G - nil-nil doesn't have to be the turgid bore draw that the score conjures up. How do you reward to superb goalkeeping performances - not by giving each team no points when Crappenberg can present three on a plate for some undeserving outfit.

Im sure in the Derby no keeper was needed.

No keeper needed - no points for turning up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.