Zidane vs Neil McNab

Worksop Blue said:
For his ability to administer a near perfect 'Barnsley Kiss' In a World Cup Final I'd have to go with ZZ on this one.

..changed my mind... I've just remembered standing behind the goal at St Andrew's in the late 80's when Neil bent one in from around 25 yards, the force 9 gale having had absolutely no impact on the direction of the ball whatsoever!... It's The Crab for me.

speaking to ex ref "Pip" wright today, which city player gave you the most grief ........"McNab - pain in the arse" yet he still got a bottle of bubbly off him after he reffed the Bradford promotion game!

I was outside Valley Parade that day when the City team coach arrived. All the players got off looking the part in their sharp suits

Then Neil Mcnab got off in a creased suit that looked like something he'd borrowed off his grandad, tie all over the place and shitty mullet hairdo. He only needed a fag hanging out the side of his gob to finish off the look!

Having said that I always liked him

chaddblue said:
I was outside Valley Parade that day when the City team coach arrived. All the players got off looking the part in their sharp suits

Then Neil Mcnab got off in a creased suit that looked like something he'd borrowed off his grandad, tie all over the place and shitty mullet hairdo. He only needed a fag hanging out the side of his gob to finish off the look!

Having said that I always liked him
Was this what you remember?

C_71_article_1002687_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.