Zidane

BCP

I am on me hols at the moment.. having a lazy day watching Zidane 21st Century Icon...What a player !!

If you have not seen this film it is a must ...Magnificent !!!

Best player since Maradona - by some distance.

Definitely up there with a claim to be the best ever but it's an impossible thing to judge really. Different eras, style of play, etc.

Never seen a player with such complete control of the ball though. Completely at one with it.

An artist

I'm 23 years old and Zinedine Zidane is easily the best player
I've ever seen.
I don't remember much of Maradona as when i was that
young I only really knew about City...oh and I remember I used to
always ask my dad " Why don't City buy Paul Gascoigne, Dad? "

But, yeah Zidane was an absolute genius.
I remember Euro 2000. On the BBC, before the final, there was
a montage played of all Zidanes best bits from the tournament
that year.

Possibly the best bit of football footage I've ever seen.

Wish he was playing now. We would be able to afford him and
would probably sign him in the summer.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Best player since Maradona - by some distance.

Definitely up there with a claim to be the best ever but it's an impossible thing to judge really. Different eras, style of play, etc.

Never seen a player with such complete control of the ball though. Completely at one with it.

An artist

Very very well put, agree completely.

Everything he did with the ball was so graceful, and he's not a small guy either. Easily the best player I've seen in my lifetime (the last 20 years).
Even that headbutt oozed class.

Kinky Dribbler said:
Everything he did with the ball was so graceful, and he's not a small guy either. Easily the best player I've seen in my lifetime (the last 20 years).
Even that headbutt oozed class.

Of all the ways he could have gone out, to headbutt someone in the sternum in a world cup final, some may say crazy, I say genius.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.