Zin zimmer & Ajay

Why all the fuss about Tevez? Do we need another undersized forward to add to the ones we already have. Tevez is a good player but we need a striker with some height and muscle to allow us to succeed in the only way Hughes knows how to.

Bossman Blue said:
Why all the fuss about Tevez? Do we need another undersized forward to add to the ones we already have. Tevez is a good player but we need a striker with some height and muscle to allow us to succeed in the only way Hughes knows how to.

Ok fair enough, so lets get Tevez AND a target man, rumour has it we have a fair bit of £££££.

Bossman Blue said:

Good point.

I know, lets buy Tevez and 'release' Hughes. Job done!

Theo555 said:
hilts - you are an idiot - if you dont like to read their posts then dont - it is that simple.
If you find their posts or others posting about them drivel then dont read them - you have a brain, you control what you do - so dont read the things you dont like.

Can you manage that?

Little sheep boy do you have an opinion of your own or do you just repeat others. A forum is for opinions and debate, i suggest you go and read hello there maybe some news on andre and jordan for you(If not try the beano it has plenty of pictures)

Godfather said:
Theo555 said:
hilts - you are an idiot - if you dont like to read their posts then dont - it is that simple.
If you find their posts or others posting about them drivel then dont read them - you have a brain, you control what you do - so dont read the things you dont like.

Can you manage that?

Amen to that. He complains that the threads with ITK information descend into war, yet seemingly doesnt realise its posters like him that make it that way, the rest of us are perfectly happy reading whats posted without accusing people of being gullable childish etc etc.

actually i said the posts turn into war and peace, ie very long winded(war and peace is a novel dip shit) not that the thread turns into a war, either read the posts properly or get someone to explain it to you.

will now expect at least twenty if you dont like it dont read it posts

hilts said:
Theo555 said:

Can you manage that?

Little sheep boy do you have an opinion of your own or do you just repeat others. A forum is for opinions and debate, i suggest you go and read hello there maybe some news on andre and jordan for you(If not try the beano it has plenty of pictures)

I do have an opinion of my own and it is that you have far too much time on your hands if all you do is try and have a go and someone who has posted a thread and others have enjoyed reading it.
A forum is for opinions and debate but all you have implied is 'They are making it up so why dont they fuck off' - not really constructive is it?
If you are getting all angry at their threads and you have to release all your (sexual) pent up frustration and agression then so be it but I have my own opinion and it is that you should just read another thread if you dont like it - simple really - i just wish you understood it....

And so what if the threads turn into a novel - what's the matter with that? Should each top0ic just last 2 pages - does your brain hurt if the threads get too long?

Theo555 said:
hilts said:
Theo555 said:

Can you manage that?

I do have an opinion of my own and it is that you have far too much time on your hands if all you do is try and have a go and someone who has posted a thread and others have enjoyed reading it.
A forum is for opinions and debate but all you have implied is 'They are making it up so why dont they fuck off' - not really constructive is it?
If you are getting all angry at their threads and you have to release all your (sexual) pent up frustration and agression then so be it but I have my own opinion and it is that you should just read another thread if you dont like it - simple really - i just wish you understood it....

And so what if the threads turn into a novel - what's the matter with that? Should each top0ic just last 2 pages - does your brain hurt if the threads get too long?

Mate just ignore him, apparantly im a 'dipshit' now, another constructive post from our dear friend.

Theo555 said:
hilts said:
Theo555 said:

Can you manage that?

i never suggested they fuck off, try and get the message, thanks for the go and read another thread post didnt see that coming well done hawkins

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.