zin zimmer

stavros

firstly, let me just say your posts are genius mate , very entertaining.
its very intertesting to read your thoughts on what may unfold regarding players and manager situation, and i think alot of people on here are grateful.

this is a completely unloaded question , and im interested to know more about why people regard him as ITK? what has zin zimmer said before that has come to fruition?

and before anyone gets on their high-horse, IM NOT HAVING A GO OR DOUBTING HIM, im just interested.

There is a notion that he owns/runs/works as a barman at the 161 bar in Hale.

Its a place a few of the players go for a bevy, maybe he has got to know a few of them this way?

Dont think he has mentioned anything of note that would have people believing he has some sort of access to whats goin on behind the scenes though.

Basically he's not 'ITK'

TFC said:
I had read somewhere that he called the SWP 'coming home' transfer a day or two before it happened.

You must be thinking of someone else. He's only been a member about a week

Hold your own balls,see what i did there? More than Entitled to that opinion son,but barman? Nay. I'm gonna take some advice from my new mate nixon the zeplin thief, don't be so confrontational,never a truer word spoken. Thanks for the compliment stavros,we aim to please,and all I'll say is proofs in the pudding. See what i put out and then judge. And fuck the opinion of donks who get upset at the limelight fading in the distance. That ok nixo? Check check the real aquatic superstar. 1 love

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.