Zinchenko Signed (official)

Nasri will be gone if we can find a buyer and possibly Navas too. He could play RW back up for Sané as well as cover CAM for when Merlins ankle goes again.
Well as it stands none of those things have happened, not seen any links of Nasri leaving & personally would be disappointed if Navas did leave; see him as a very useful squad player. Silva has been having a good pre-season & looks fit.

Unless we do offload some attackers I can't see Zinchenko getting much game time.

Haven't heard anything from this lad since the Dortmund game. Hope he's still with the first team.

Did anyone else see the video he posted on Instagram of Sterling pretending to be a dog and saying that Zinchenko was a god as punishment for losing a bet game of FIFA? Made me smile.

Didn't train today, and posted a picture of himself on Instagram in Moscow so guessing a loan to one of the Russian clubs might be on the cards:

CqigjUqWgAA9803.jpg:large

I think the foreign youngsters we're signing to put out on loan should be offered to top championship clubs in order to get them used to the speed, physicality, rough pitches and bad winter conditions of English football, rather thsn slower paced leagues with better weather and less demanding conditions.

He' s been saying goodbye to his former club, Ufa. Moscow is just a transit point on a way back to City, IMO.

Also, gave a short interview saying he doesn't yet know whether he stays or goes on loan - waiting for Pep's decision.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.