Zinchenko Signed (official)

His agent was sure he would be in the first team this season. Don't like the option for the 2nd year however.

His agent was sure he would be in the first team this season. Don't like the option for the 2nd year however.

This option for a 2nd year thing - we can refuse that can't we?

Denayer's deal to Gala last season was reported to have this 2nd year option in it but we denied them when they tried to exercise it, didn't we or have I got this totally wrong?

Good club for him. PSV will be champions again. They are the favorites every game they play; they have the ball 75% off the time. Just like City in England.

Loaning players to Nac is a waste of time, but this is really great.

I have a feeling he was unable to get a work permit in England which necessitated this. With these new rules, there are a variety of things which can push you over the edge so to speak but the fact his transfer fee is so low probably hurt him in this case. If he stays a regular for PSV, he should have enough caps to qualify for one next year if he didn't this time.

I have a feeling he was unable to get a work permit in England which necessitated this.
My thoughts exactly. He could have played in this City side, Yaya is done and Delph's best quality being his passport. Does anyone know who are his straight competitors for CM/AM spots in PSV?

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly. He could have played in this City side, Yaya is done and Delph's best quality being his passport. Does anyone know who are his straight competitors for CM/AM spots in PSV?

He will have to compete with Guardado, Siem de Jong and Pröpper. Guardado and Pröpper represent a considerable investment for PSV so I don't think this guy will play as a regular. Perhaps for the wing? It's also possible that Guardado plays CDM and Hendrix leaves the starting 11. Not sure if I am happy if that happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.