Zinchenko Signed (official)

He will have to compete with Guardado, Siem de Jong and Pröpper. Guardado and Pröpper represent a considerable investment for PSV so I don't think this guy will play as a regular. Perhaps for the wing? It's also possible that Guardado plays CDM and Hendrix leaves the starting 11. Not sure if I am happy if that happens.
Thanks for the answer! Looking forward for PSV games. Hope Alex will return back as a Dutch champion. Won't have any problems settling cause he felt comfortable playing in a less tactical, but much tougher Russian PL. Regarding the line-up - maybe it's possible to move either Zinchenko or Guardado to the wing.

Last edited:
Will miss PSV game vs Groningen. Is called to the Ukraine int. squad by Andrey Shevchenko. Alex needs caps to get a work permit.

http://en.reporter-ua.ru/zinchenko-...anded-the-disqualification-of-the-player.html

The player of national team of Ukraine Alexander Zinchenko has won court against Shakhtar Donetsk, which wanted the disqualification of the player for his transition to Ufa two years ago. According to the decision of the FIFA Zinchenko must pay Shakhtar only eight thousand euros. This was stated by a football lawyer Mikhail Prokopets, reports «Sport Express».

«We received the decision of FIFA according to Zinchenko. The player will have to pay Shakhtar eight thousand euros. The Donetsk club demanded disqualification of Zinchenko for six months, plus fined the player for the sum ten times exceeding eight thousand euros. Why managed to win this thing? While we only got the verdict. The resultant part will be a little later. But I believe FIFA has taken into account all the circumstances of the case. The amount of the fine could not be too large, as it was calculated according to the salary proposed. The penalty will pay or the player himself, or Ufa, — has told the lawyer.

Alex starts for Ukraine vs Iceland in an hour. Ukraine assistant coach Mauro Tassotti has singled out Zinchenko in a pre-match interview as "an interesting and very promising young player".
Ukraine are clear favourites here according to the bookies: 1,85 - 3,54 - 5,1

We's very good. I was hoping he'd stay in the squad after seeing a bit of him in preseason. Next year I guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.