Zinchenko Signed (official)

PSV’s http://www.psv.nl/english-psv/news/article/cocu-hopes-to-give-the-fans-something-to-talk-about.htm
PSV's head coach would not say if he would rest some players but confirmed that Siem Jong will make his PSV debut tomorrow night. Captain Luuk de Jong serves a suspension and that’s why Jupiler League top scorer Sam Lammers has been added to Cocu’s senior squad. Wednesday’s cup tie comes too early for Oleksandr Zinchenko. Just like in the previous seasons, Remko Pasveer will be PSV’s man between the posts in the KNVB Beker campaign.

http://www.vi.nl/nieuws/cocu-psv-speelt-onder-druk-juist-sterker-dan-zonder.htm
News update, though I'm slightly late.
On Friday, Zinchenko said "I'm fine and hope to play on Saturday". Cocu stated that Alex "had only one full training session and needs time", then left him out of the match squad for the Saturday game.
Bit silly this. Sounds like the coach just isn't too keen on playing him although I hope I'm wrong. To put it simply though if you can hold your own against Germany and Poland you should walk into any side in Holland.

Bit silly this. Sounds like the coach just isn't too keen on playing him although I hope I'm wrong. To put it simply though if you can hold your own against Germany and Poland you should walk into any side in Holland.
I'm starting to get worried, too. Tbf, PSV is stronger that the current Ukrainian int. side. But what's the point of loaning a player if your coach doesn't fancy him even as a bench filler?
I wonder, can we recall him in Jan and loan to another foreign club? Or make an appeal to FA and get a work permit for him? Pep would surely play him in the cups at least.

I'm starting to get worried, too. Tbf, PSV is stronger that the current Ukrainian int. side. But what's the point of loaning a player if your coach doesn't fancy him even as a bench filler?
I wonder, can we recall him in Jan and loan to another foreign club? Or make an appeal to FA and get a work permit for him? Pep would surely play him in the cups at least.
Yeah it's a foreign loan so we should be able to, it's only loans within the premier league that have to be season long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.