Zinchenko Signed (official)

I think Zinchenko will become a very good player, he's comfortable on the ball and a good passer, was inpressed with him pre season, in today's market he's worth at least 20 million!

Bit sceptical that he is going from 2nd team PSV attacking midfield to left back for us even as a back up.

I thought he looked awful as left wing back at Brighton. I could possibly see how he could do a job as left full back, but he is far to right footed to be asked to do anything other than defend.
I think he deserves another chance, seeing as he's created two goals in two appearances at RB this season (one being only a few minutes against Everton). I think he looks a very good player, a bargain even.

On the topic of Zinchenko, I like him and want him to break through this season- in fact I think he's far more likely to do so than Brahim, Foden or Tosin (not nearly ready yet IMO), but he'll need to be patient and wait until the games (and the injuries) start to inevitably pile up. But no, I wouldn't play him at LWB instead of Danilo.

Pep needs players who can play wherever he asks them to and crucially never give the ball away (sorry Ferna) and Zinchenko fits the bill.

I really liked the look of him as a player, was surprised he didnt get a proper chance at PSV but heard from some that their manager was a bit of a twat.

He plays like an attacking midfielder with a bit of bite to his game, not afraid to get stuck in. I know he's played LB occasionally too but no idea how successful that was. Maybe he can become a LB with the skills of a midfielder, perfect for Pep. Kimmich like.

I thought he looked awful as left wing back at Brighton. I could possibly see how he could do a job as left full back, but he is far to right footed to be asked to do anything other than defend.
At Bournemouth, playing as RWB, Danilo put in some good crosses with his left foot - perhaps he just prefers to cut inside.

At Bournemouth, playing as RWB, Danilo put in some good crosses with his left foot - perhaps he just prefers to cut inside.
I think the cross that made Sterling's equaliser against Everton was a left-footer too. He definitely isn't one-footed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.