Zinchenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking like this is one for the future...lets hope this isnt one of the rumoured 2 or 3 deals we working on this week.....need a few more 1st team squad signings to help improve the team...hoping for Stones, Sane and Peres...

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 25m25 minutes ago
City are close to signing Oleksandr Zinchenko and will 'probably' loan him out to Dutch side PSV. [@arturpetrosyan]

Welcome Mr Zinchenko, ive been expecting you :)

I do have a bit of a pain with the whole loan system thing, not so much loaning out but where loaned to.

Would it not help for players coming in then going out to be loaned out to a Championship side to get the feel for the English game?

Welcome Mr Zinchenko, ive been expecting you :)

I do have a bit of a pain with the whole loan system thing, not so much loaning out but where loaned to.

Would it not help for players coming in then going out to be loaned out to a Championship side to get the feel for the English game?

I think we are going to keep him. If the rumours are true it was between us and BVB, I'm not sure he'd choose us if we'd just send him to Blackburn or something. Unless we offered double the wages, which is possible I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.