Zinedine Zidane

Joga Bonito said:
Zidane great, Ronaldo better.

Different players but ZZ had much, much more in his armoury, strength, vision, passing ability and read the game better than i've ever had the pleaure to witness(im only 22). Whereas (the real Ronaldo) was an absolute joy to watch with his strength and goals tally. Imo ofcourse.

GStar said:
Zidane would be my pick for the greatest player to play the game.

Mine too!

And the goal he scored in the 2002 Champions' League Final was possibly the best goal I have ever seen.

Godfather said:
Just watched a programme on him, and I've watched that film about him, Portrait of a genius i think it's called.

My favourite player of all time, well, until recently, now messi is just beyond anything I've ever seen. I don't want to nudge zidane down to second!

For a tall guy he was so elegant on the ball, could pick a pass out form nowhere, did the simple things brilliantly, so strong, great header of the ball, and above all, his personality, shy and introverted tops it off for me, the perfect player, just like messi.

And then there was the head butt....
zeezooooo

2nd best player ive ever seen,
Maradona the best.

Used to love watching Zidanne,he made the simple pass look sexy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.