Zin's Prediction on Mourinho

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
BillyShears said:
One more chance to redeem yourself Zimmer...

Where did you hear that Stevie had put contract negotiations on hold until the end of the season?

Because Stevie says otherwise...

Listen cock breath, a PM is on your way which will validate, and excuse the way it is written in advance, christ I get less hassle off the mrs. This will (a) be the end of it (b) my source protected for obvious reason, as i'll explain.

LMFAO.

Your sauce's are on the sauce pal.

Listening to an agent is like listening to someone on the news desk at SunSport.

Herein lies my gripe with your kind. Friend of a friend of a friend. Third hand information about people you don't know personally. And you spout it like its gospel.

You're a clown mate. And if you really do OWN a bar - then you're sadder than I thought. A grown man writing in the style of a teenager in detention.

Class whispers.

EDIT:

In future, if you're going to send me a PM, be a little more courteous and a little less self important. Your just someone's mate and have no direct dealings with the club itself. I can't imagine the likes of Paul Aldridge would be best pleased knowing some no mark bar owner is spreading City tittle tattle on messageboards as if it's gospel...

OB1 said:
BillyShears said:

Where did you hear that Stevie had put contract negotiations on hold until the end of the season?

Listen cock breath, a PM is on your way which will validate, and excuse the way it is written in advance, christ I get less hassle off the mrs. This will (a) be the end of it (b) my source protected for obvious reason, as i'll explain.

Zin we had this debate on another website because my understanding is that SI did not want to wait until the end of the season to get this sorted.

Nothing to do with ITK's, but if true, I wonder why he wouldnt want to wait until the end of the season? You would think it would make more sense to take stock after all is said and done.

I dunno, the wacky world of footy eh?

So ZinJackanoryman is unmasked.......dear oh dear what a chancer.

I trust the tools on here than climbed out of Ajays arse to get into his will disperse quietly....there is nothing to see here.

You just couldn't make this shit up

TFC said:
OB1 said:

Zin we had this debate on another website because my understanding is that SI did not want to wait until the end of the season to get this sorted.

Guess that might depend on what impact it has on the date from which his pay rise would be effective!
Nothing to do with ITK's, but if true, I wonder why he wouldnt want to wait until the end of the season? You would think it would make more sense to take stock after all is said and done.

I dunno, the wacky world of footy eh?

Could depend on when his pay rise becomes effective!

BillyShears said:
BillyShears said:

LMFAO.

Your sauce's are on the sauce pal.

Listening to an agent is like listening to someone on the news desk at SunSport.

Herein lies my gripe with your kind. Friend of a friend of a friend. Third hand information about people you don't know personally. And you spout it like its gospel.

You're a clown mate. And if you really do OWN a bar - then you're sadder than I thought. A grown man writing in the style of a teenager in detention.

Class whispers.

EDIT:

In future, if you're going to send me a PM, be a little more courteous and a little less self important. Your just someone's mate and have no direct dealings with the club itself. I can't imagine the likes of Paul Aldridge would be best pleased knowing some no mark bar owner is spreading City tittle tattle on messageboards as if it's gospel...

Exposed for what you are, and predicted you'd do just that. You ask Stephen, as were on first name basis, if he has had any more thought to the house in Glossop, say tom was asking. lmfao
nothing more than a child wanting to hug the spotlight. By the way courtesy is earned, sure i'll get some when you deliver that message.

Exposed for what you are, and predicted you'd do just that. You ask Stephen, as were on first name basis, if he has had any more thought to the house in Glossop, say tom was asking. lmfao
nothing more than a child wanting to hug the spotlight. By the way courtesy is earned, sure i'll get some when you deliver that message.

I think I've made my point loud and clear.

Stevie follows bluemoon, so I'm sure i'll soon be getting a message that I'm out of order for hassling you. At which point I'll apologize. Until then, please carry on with your myth making...

BTW, when is Jose being announced as the Madrid manager...;- )

BillyShears said:

I think I've made my point loud and clear.

Stevie follows bluemoon, so I'm sure i'll soon be getting a message that I'm out of order for hassling you. At which point I'll apologize. Until then, please carry on with your myth making...

BTW, when is Jose being announced as the Madrid manager...;- )

Fucking amazing stuff. Absolutely world class. Come on Superman, anoint thee.

I'll clear up one of the arguements in this thread once and for all. Steve would have liked his contract situation done and dusted months ago when the first negotiations began, which if my memory serves me well was around January which was held off until February due to the transfer window and then not much more since. For a number of reasons which I have already outlined elsewhere in another thread it hasn't happened. He's disapointed and frustrated with the whole thing and the current situation is that there are no figures actually in front of him for him to either agree or disagree. Hopefully I am confident that we will see something positive quite soon, even very soon.

Now I'm not for one minute dissing Zim's source of information but I think they may well be being economical with the truth for whatever reason. Of course the same could be said of mine ;-)

So, here's the rub. I'm reliably informed that Stevie did indeed look at a house in Glossop...but that was last year. The name Tom doesn't mean anything to him, although he did qualify that by saying he meets so many people, especially when he's out, that its hard to keep track of who's who. If he saw the face, he'd probably place it...let that be the end of this ZIm. Stop telling stories. You own/work in a bar. Footballers go in. You talk to them. Nothing more, nothing less.

Josh...I think your sauce is...well...the real deal...;- )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.