Zlatan eyes Mario arrival plus Galliani

The Fixer said:
Zlatan eyes Mario arrival
Rossoneri marksman seeking Balotelli signing

By Simone Bargellini Last updated: 1st December 2010

Balotelli: Wanted by Ibrahimovic

Zlatan Ibrahimovic would love Mario Balotelli to join him at AC Milan while he has also ruled out a reunion with Jose Mourinho at Real Madrid.

Former Inter Milan man Balotelli joined Manchester City in the summer and has consistently been linked with a Serie A return ever since.

Ibrahimovic is a huge fan of Balotelli's ability along with being a close friend and would relish the prospect of him joining the Rossoneri.

However, Ibrahimovic has ruled out the possibility of working with Mourinho again after ruling out a move to Real Madrid.
"Mario is a great player. He has proved to be clever also," Ibrahimovic told Chi.

"It would be nice to get back to playing both together. Even for the Milan fans.

"Milan is a fantastic club, from every point of view. I am honoured to be part of this group.

"Mourinho and I are similar because we speak clear and concrete. My only regret is that we only worked together for a year.

"If he calls me at Real Madrid? No. I am a Milan player and now I don't think to other."

Happy

Paolo Berlusconi, brother of AC Milan president Silvio, to 7Gold: "I would be happy if Balotelli comes to Milan.

"I think that, when there could be a possibility of a change of team, AC Milan could be there to take him, even if I only speak as a Milan fan.

"(Balotelli) is a young boy, I hope that he can cope well with his life. Milan is a club which helps to heal the follies of youth."

Milan Chief Adriano Galliani Tells Manchester City: Sell Us Mario Balotelli
Adriano Galliani has told Manchester City he is ready with cash for Mario Balotelli if they wish to conduct transfer business with Milan...

By Salvatore Landolina
Dec 1, 2010 1:53:00 PM

Milan are so desperate to see Mario Balotelli play with Zlatan Ibrahimovic they have encouraged Manchester City to sell.

And CEO Adriano Galliani has assured his club have the money to make that dream possible.

It's no secret Milan are keen on 20-year-old Balotelli, who fuelled speculation after claiming he wants to play with Ibrahimovic - that evoked a reciprocal response from the Swede.

"If City sell him then we will be there, but I don't think they will sell him as he has signed a five-year deal," Galliani told the press.

"However, if Ibrahimovic and Balotelli are to play together again then it will surely happen at Milan."

Im sick of these 2 clowns constantly trying to unsettle mario, about time the club threatened these cnuts with some kind of action, blatant tapping up!!

i'm not that bothered tbh, 50m should do it.

Personally all this tapping up is really getting on my tits.

I wish the club would come out and put an end to all the talk.

Galliani should be shut up just coz I don't like him but I don't see what they have done that we don't - certainly nothing more than our own players do. This week we have had Silva talking about Villa, we had robinho talking about Kaka, viera talked about balotelli, tevez talked about rooney - let's not be hypocrits. As for galliani he is only doing a lesser version of what we did to everton over lescott or villa over milner or inter over balotelli when everyone was outraged when anyone said we had done anything wrong.

We cannot throw stones until we are out of a glass house of our own making and I think the fans should be a little less holier than thou when we have been one of the worst clubs in europe in this way recently

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.