Zlatan Ibrahimovic on Mancini

Bluemooner33 said:
Whats happened to giving a manger time before judging him??? this isnt even Mancini's team yet, hughes got a year and half so why are people on Mancini's back already??? .....give him some time ffs!!!!
Add to that with the one who wants Mancini sacked and replaced by Mourinho ASAP is the one who said I hate defensive and boring football. Oh dear. :(

bluethai said:
Bluemooner33 said:
Whats happened to giving a manger time before judging him??? this isnt even Mancini's team yet, hughes got a year and half so why are people on Mancini's back already??? .....give him some time ffs!!!!
Add to that with the one who wants Mancini sacked and replaced by Mourinho ASAP is the one who said I hate defensive and boring football. Oh dear. :(

Yes i agree, we would be even more boring under Mourinho, we MUST stick with Mancini.

What are you expecting him to say? He's always going to say good things about him. If you did an interview with Bellamy, or Benni McCarthy they'll say positive things about Hughes. He's not going to publicly slag off his old manager.

de niro said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Like the man said, he is learning.

Forward with Mancini!

learn fucking quick though bob lad.

Not that he has any choice but learn f**king quick :)

Sometimes if I am honest I kind of think he hasn't got a chance of landing top 4. New to the PL, new to English football as a whole, new to the club, not the players he needs for his preferred way of playing, press on his back, fans not used to this tactical malarky...

...but then I figure it can't be any worse then being boss of Inter with Italian fans, Italian press and Italian owners and if you can handle the bollocks there you can handle it here and get top 4 as well!

best players dont always make the best managers

and its one persons opinion....just cause its Ibrahimovic saying it doesnt make it correct

Mancini has a lot to learn and he needs to learn it quickly

can he do it.....of course he can...but will he do it quickly enough for this season....I hope he does but Im not sure we will get that 4th spot....

It may take him a season or so to get to know his squad and how to play them correctly

Bluemooner33 said:

i said this on another thread glad someone else feels the same

mart said:
Bluemooner33 said:

i said this on another thread glad someone else feels the same

MH was being judged before his team even played a game

Unknown_Genius said:
What are you expecting him to say? He's always going to say good things about him. If you did an interview with Bellamy, or Benni McCarthy they'll say positive things about Hughes. He's not going to publicly slag off his old manager.

Not necessarily true though, Ireland and Petrov have both had their say about Hughes so far, and hardly been complimentary. Obviously Ibra thinks Mancini is a good manager, so that's what he's going to say, if he didn't think he was a good manager he wouldn't say he is just for the hell of it.

Immaculate Pasta said:
What's that Zlatan? Are you another person involved at the top level in football who understands the situation at the moment.

Lets just have a look at two of his quotes

"Mancini is more of a football playing coach, he was a fantastic player in his day, he can express himself in more of the football way like Guardiola, i've played under Capello and Mourinho but none of them play the level of football like Mancini and Guardiola play but aslong as you are winning it doesn't matter what kind of football you play as long as you win"

and

"He will learn more about players there, use his experience from Italy and i think it will go well for him"

But then again i suppose 40k experts can't be wrong in the stands and on the forums can they? After all we have been playing 3 DM haven't we............................................

FORZA MANCINI

If you don't mind mate, budge up... I'm joining you.... FORZA ROBERTO!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.