Zlatan on a free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dachoosen1

I personally think he would be a cracking signing on a free when we are trying to break down stubborn defences we tend to hit long balls at kun who is usually being marked by a no nonsense cb who love that kind of play. Zlatan coming from the bench would be a great plan b he is winner and a warrior. Yes he has had problems with pep but think that was more because of messi wanting to be played at cf.

Zlatan and Pep? Great idea, really well thought through, can't see any problems with it at all.

There's a saying, "there's no such thing as a free lunch".
This fella sums it up.

First of all pep isn't our manager yet secondly as I have stated the problem at barca arose as messi wanted to play down the middle so zlatan got pushed out on the wing. Zlatan has admitted himself that he may have left it too late to head to the bpl so he may be willing to accept a squad role. He didn't get on well with paddy v but loved playing with him and respected him as a player I'm sure the same will go for pep if they both came in they are professional enough to make it work. Zlatan is a winner but also isn't afraid to work and fight for his cause and team. Even at barca he averaged around a goal every 124 mins in the league and that playing for team where he wasn't really welcomed.

I would absolutely love zlatan to come here for a year or two, but if Pep is our manager it will never happen. It wasn't just about Messi, the two genuinely hate each other. Working under Pep was the worst part of his career according to his book. Tevez leaving Boca to play for Mancini at Inter will happen before Zlatan plays for Pep again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.