Zlatan on a free?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This arogant wanker wouldn't be welcome at our club if psg were paying us 20mil to take him. The zlatan /pep history puts paid to any notion of this happening, and thank fuck for that.
Let him rock up at utd, he will be a disruptive influence in the dressing room and keep that joke of a club in the headlines for all the wrong reasons.

The guy's a five star c**t! He's suited to united and I would guess the majority I Blues wouldsay 'no thanks' whim the majorityof their lot would welcome him.

The guy's a five star c**t! He's suited to united and I would guess the majority I Blues wouldsay 'no thanks' whim the majorityof their lot would welcome him.

He's absolute class and has been for 15 years.I would have loved to have seen him at City. That said, the guy is coming up to 35 so going to United now doesn't concern me like it would have done had he signed 3 or 4 years ago.

He isn't class. He jogs around bossing his teammates. No point in this thread either with Pep our coach.

He's absolute class and has been for 15 years.I would have loved to have seen him at City. That said, the guy is coming up to 35 so going to United now doesn't concern me like it would have done had he signed 3 or 4 years ago.
I'm not questioning the man's ability. It's his attitude I don't like and that could cause problems. I also woulda want Ronaldo to join City but that doesn't mean I think he's talentless!

ESPN quotes The Mail stating that Zlatan is likely off to MU next season.

With all the money and top managers in the EPL now, next season will be interesting. I can see a bunch of top players moving to our league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.