Zlatan on a free?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it's a bloody good signing.

People pointing to his age and/or his ego clashing with Mourinhos. He has adapted his game as he has gotten older and he worships Mourinho.

Then people saying he is now rubbish because of how he played vs us...Do we judge Aguero just on how he played vs PSG?

It's about time he came to the premiership, unfortunalty he's not the player he once was. Mangala and Oti had him covered in the Champions Leauge and I don't think he realises week in week out he will need to put a shift in. Good signing for the rags as he will get them 15 plus goals a season.

Fuck me he'll be like a hornet in a wasps nest. It's all about him and if you don't buy into Zlatan then you're fucked. Might have to get the popcorn out for the rags next year as there is massive potential of toys thrown out of the pram on numerous occasions. Let the fun begin.

2001 Malmö FF 40 (16)
2001–2004 Ajax 74 (35)
2004–2006 Juventus 70 (23)
2006–2009 Inter Milan 88 (57)
2009–2011 Barcelona 29 (16)
2010–2011Milan (loan) 29 (14)
2011–2012 Milan 32 (28)
2012–2016 Paris Saint-Germain 122 (113)

The only place he's really been prolific is PSG and one season at Milan.

I don't think that's a too bad scoring rate but he's not getting any younger or quicker

He's been in France for 3 years scoring tap-ins, free kicks and the odd screamer. There is no way he is going to replicate the same form at PSG at United

He's a soon to be 35 year old arse hole on 300k per week, if we were buying him if be concerned at the short-term nature of the signing

All that said, if he gets 10-15 league goals in 1-0 wins against the shit then they'll be in the CL spots. However, I can't se him, Rooney, Martial and Rashford in the same team

You think with Mourinho coming in they'd change their transfer strategy of buying past it old stars, they are so predictable. Who's in charge of transfers there? Some kid with a copy of Fifa 2016 to do the scouting off.

They talk about signings of if buts and maybes, we just get them done. I remember when we were shit and was happy when we signed George Weah. This is exactly the same.

Think it's a bloody good signing.

People pointing to his age and/or his ego clashing with Mourinhos. He has adapted his game as he has gotten older and he worships Mourinho.

Then people saying he is now rubbish because of how he played vs us...Do we judge Aguero just on how he played vs PSG?
The difference is Aguero is not 34 and scores in the toughest league against the best sides. I've watched Zlatan quite a few times recently and he's nowhere near where he was. it's not just two games. It's like Toure, Weah, Falcao etc. In the Fergie era they'd have never have done a deal like this. Makes life more difficult for Mourinho because after getting sacked after a horrific season at Chelsea, the doubts are there. last season they went for Ramos and Tomas Muller, couldn't sign them so now they are settling for has beens. Hope there's more like this to come.

You think with Mourinho coming in they'd change their transfer strategy of buying past it old stars, they are so predictable. Who's in charge of transfers there? Some kid with a copy of Fifa 2016 to do the scouting off.

They talk about signings of if buts and maybes, we just get them done. I remember when we were shit and was happy when we signed George Weah. This is exactly the same.
Schweinsteiger was the same. We had the same argument them. Great signing blah blah blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.