Zlatan on a free?

Status
Not open for further replies.
History is repeating itself, which second rate midfielder will be the Morgan Sneijderlin equivalent signing?
The upside for Utd is that they still have their entire transfer budget to play with. They might have had to spend upwards of £40m to get a top class striker in.

Don't know about this one. The guys been a great player, but ain't getting any younger. Technique by the bucket load, but will he cut it in England? Can't see him listening to a Rooney team talk, and if Giggs stays he'll just tell him to fuck off.

The upside for Utd is that they still have their entire transfer budget to play with. They might have had to spend upwards of £40m to get a top class striker in.
With him being a free, he will be the highest paid player there. He will be taking up a huge about from the wages budget. I wouldn't be surprised if Rooney has to get a pay rise now as well.

It's not moving things forward though is it for them, would you be happy if we signed Ibrahimovic to play for a manager who nearly got Chelsea relegated last year?

This whole Jose Mournho era is getting more and more arrogant and annoying by the day, I've never wanted something to fail more in my life. Ibra was rubbish against us in both legs. Any 34 year old going from France to the PL is going to struggle no matter how good they are. I could have scored 150 for PSG in that team. #justashitandycarroll

I think it's a good signing for them. Not a great one, but not a bad one either. Their best striker is a teenager, so they needed some experience in the short term to take away the pressure and limelight. Rashford would have crumbled if he went straight into another season as their main man up top. So this signing will probably ensure he doesn't become a flash in the pan like others have been. So that's a concern. As for Ibra himself, yeah he's nearly 35, so he's not the long term answer, but I think it's about more than that. He'll score goals. I wouldn't have wanted us to buy him, but I can see why they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.