Zlatan 'out for up to a year'...

No need for this in my eyes.
You can think it but I would personally not share it.

If I am being honest , he as gone up a bit in my estimation since coming to the premier league although he was pretty much bottom of my barrel.

Oh my what was i thinking? Sharing such thoughts about an upstanding pro of the game:-) Gone up a bit in your estimation are you on a wum? Bwhahahaha do me a favour he's a dirty flat track bully just like bog brush the premier league will be a much better competition without the likes of...

display

I see the PEG has said Manchester United are now in trouble with these latest injuries. He's simply covering his back here. If (when) the rags fail to get top four it will be Manchester United who have failed and NOT Jose Mourinho. Crafty bastard.
He's to blame and no one else,said united would get some serious injuries cos he's been flogging them to win shit cups.Knowing he wasn't good enough to challenge for the major ones.

I see the PEG has said Manchester United are now in trouble with these latest injuries. He's simply covering his back here. If (when) the rags fail to get top four it will be Manchester United who have failed and NOT Jose Mourinho. Crafty bastard.
Yeah, if only he had two other £30m strikers and the world's greatest young striker (TM) on the bench. But the moaning one has always preferred to have a big lump up front in the Premier League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.