Zlatan...

scottyboi said:
ahhh like i said all along he is inconsistent and wop football is shite one of worse leagues in west europe.

1.prem
2.spain
3.germany
4.italy
5.frogs

Pretty inconsistent by yourself there mate, how is 4th one of the worst in west Europe?

GoForGlory said:
scottyboi said:
ahhh like i said all along he is inconsistent and wop football is shite one of worse leagues in west europe.

1.prem
2.spain
3.germany
4.italy
5.frogs

Pretty inconsistent by yourself there mate, how is 4th one of the worst in west Europe?

you know what i meant they are the big 5 leagues in europe thats how i rate them giooooooooo goidem

Said it before and I will say it again, Zlatan Is the most overated footballer I have ever seen in my life. As much as I would have loved him to change my mind tonight - he was fucking awful. I cant recall one telling thing he did in the game.

Zlatan had a decent game it was Adriano that was wank and to think he was on some of the wanted lists. I couldn't believe the way he was strolling at a snails pace while the ball was being passed around him about 6 yards away. Give me a Tevez or a Bellamy type player anyday.

GoForGlory said:
Bigga said:
Big Bag of Completely Useless W*nk, tonight.

What game were you watching? Not his best game and he didn't do everything right, but as always he showed great understanding of the game and directed the ball in some crucial moments with one touch with his head, chest or feet. Got close to setting up both Adriano and Cambiasso.

A lay off, here and there, doesn't make for a good night's work, pal. If that was Robby/ Elano, the fans on here would have gone nuts!

When he had the ball at his feet, under his ACTUAL physical control, he was garbage! As another poster said, if you're 'world class' and you can't go past O' Gay once, then you're seriously overrated!

Adriano was poor also, but I think Ibra's crapness threw him off his game! Balls played into him too fast, when he was tightly marked or just generally making him chase stupid long balls! None of them bothered stretching their opponents, in trying to find space and cost Inter, big time.

Maicon was a little disappointing, but at least he tried to make something positive happen by repeatedly running at the Scum defence. Same with Zanetti.

Cambiasso was head and shoulders the Man of the Match! Bags of energy and, tonight, was like Vincent and Nigel rolled into one!

Seriously I think you need to watch the game at 1/2 speed or something. I wouldn't say he had his best game but he did quite well, responsible for most of the few really dangerous chances Inter had. A couple of stray balls and misunderstandings but great ball control.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.