Zlatan...

I remember seeing him when he played for Ajax and remember thinking this Guy is awsome and his 1st touch was amazing. To be fair though last night everything good he did(not much) was quickly followed by something bad, but i dont think Pele would play well in that Inter team they look slow and lack ideas. I'm pretty sure if he played for a better team his talent would really shine through

cyberblue said:
I remember seeing him when he played for Ajax and remember thinking this Guy is awsome and his 1st touch was amazing. To be fair though last night everything good he did(not much) was quickly followed by something bad, but i dont think Pele would play well in that Inter team they look slow and lack ideas. I'm pretty sure if he played for a better team his talent would really shine through

I dont want to see him at City. EVER.

I'm not denying that Ibrahimovic is a great player, he really is. But... he's probably the most over-rated striker in the world.

I could name bag full of strikers I'd rather have before him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.