Zola

I hope they go down, it is a dreadful away.

8 down to 4 London teams (I hope), no Pompey, Norwich, Ipswich, Soton, Watford or Reading either.

It has never been better.

He's better off out of there. Those 2 clowns that took over haven't helped matters at all. Sullivan is a wanker and his comments mid-week were ridiculous. I think everyone likes Zola but he has fallen short in his first managerial job. I hope he learns and improves.
I hope WH stay up though.

It's yet another example of "Great players don't make great managers".The exception to the rule is Bob.In europe next season he'll come into his own.

Asking everyone to take a big pay cut next season would have helped demotivate the team.

Will players want to stay there?

What better way of getting out then the club going down and being forced to sell?

If I was Zola, I'd wait until an hour before the next game and tell Sullivan to manage the team himself. Fat, cockney c*nt.

I like Zola he's a top bloke and I would like West Ham to stay up because he likes his teams to keep the ball on the ground and try and play football, Not like the likes of Bolton, Wigan ect

Zola should get out of there really especially with them two clowns West Ham have over them!

Would anyone welcome him onto our coaching staff with the italian connections and all ?
Think he would be able to teach our younger strikers ball, mak, nimely etc one hell of a lot.

mcfcdjr said:
Would anyone welcome him onto our coaching staff with the italian connections and all ?
Think he would be able to teach our younger strikers ball, mak, nimely etc one hell of a lot.

I would love Zola in our coaching staff, Our young stikers would thrive from learning off Zola.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.