zombies

I have this nightmare regularly....and wake up screaming as about to be eaten alive, but still I watch Zombie films....masochist I know.....

I've got access to chainsaws, but I'd have to get the bus to college to get mine. I assume that while severely disrupted, a skeleton service would be running?

I'd probably just wander the streets as normal, but carry plenty of muzzles. Then once they've been tamed, I'd imagine there'd be some tasty zilfs traipsing about. Then it's simply a case of fill your boots.

I would personally love this to happen, would be pretty amazing everyone would all go Moss side first to get strapped haha

stony said:
Zombies have to be the least impressive of all the Hollywood monsters.

If we do ever get a zombie apocalypse I hope I'm around to kick some arse.

They can't drive, they can't speak, they can't use rudimentary tools. They run like kids with Apsergers, and a man in a suit of armour and a cricket bat could clean out a small sized town of the dribbling twats in a few shifts.

Bring it on you undead bastards!

Lmao that's my plan get a suit of armor or some kind of suit to protect me so the fuckers can't bite. Then I'll smash there heads in with a spiked mace. Seriously one smack from a spiked mace and there whole head will cave in instantly. Then I'll find myself an old castle or 18th century fort on the coast (so i can fish from ramparts) and i'll hold up in there in relative safety.

Walking through Ashton town centre on any week day would give you a good idea what it would be like to have Zombies roaming about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.