Zuculini to return to City?

mosssideblue said:
sam-caddick said:
I would have him back for the Chelsea game, surely he can do better than Fernando?

Great passing range and offers a goal threat.

Come on Sam you know that is rediculous.

Tbh I would not be unhappy if Zuccu started ahead of Fern.
Not that it's ever gonna happen but anyway

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
BigOscar said:
mosssideblue said:
Yeah Deportivo I believe, I like many others at the time commended his attitude for trying to aim high at a bigger club. Turns out he had mates there and wanted a six month piss up on Cities payroll. I think we should loan him somewhere cold and desolate... Hull perhaps.

Hes a waster so we should bring him back? don't understand that one
As in, his decision to piss about with his mates for 6 months rather than try and play football is annoying, but he has the attributes and ability to be helpful for us.

Didn't City have an agreement set up with a team where he would get playing time but Zuculini refused to go and wanted Valencia??

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
BigOscar said:
mosssideblue said:
Yeah Deportivo I believe, I like many others at the time commended his attitude for trying to aim high at a bigger club. Turns out he had mates there and wanted a six month piss up on Cities payroll. I think we should loan him somewhere cold and desolate... Hull perhaps.

As in, his decision to piss about with his mates for 6 months rather than try and play football is annoying, but he has the attributes and ability to be helpful for us.

Didn't City have an agreement set up with a team where he would get playing time but Zuculini refused to go and wanted Valencia??

Dunne's own goal said:
mosssideblue said:
sam-caddick said:
I would have him back for the Chelsea game, surely he can do better than Fernando?

Great passing range and offers a goal threat.

He probably wouldn't know the names of his potential team mates :), let alone know how we play

BigOscar said:
mosssideblue said:
BigOscar said:
We could do with him tbh, even if he is a bit of a waster. We don't have nearly enough options in CM and he'd add some dynamism that we lack with Lampard, Fernando and Yaya. Fernandinho is our only CM with any dynamism and he's been poor this year.

Source?

MC ID said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
BigOscar said:

Red tape prevented Zuculini making a temporary move to Sunderland. Players are not able to join a Premier League club and then immediately move to another on loan due to Financial Fair Play legislation.

I for one hope he does join the first team squad ASAP.. BZUC...

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46meYDmDm90[/video]

mosssideblue said:
Dunne's own goal said:
mosssideblue said:

He probably wouldn't know the names of his potential team mates :), let alone know how we play

Fernando plays like that anyway.

KnaresboroughBlue said:
mosssideblue said:
Dunne's own goal said:

Fernando plays like that anyway.
Ha, Ha, spot on.

blueincy said:
MC ID said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:

Red tape prevented Zuculini making a temporary move to Sunderland. Players are not able to join a Premier League club and then immediately move to another on loan due to Financial Fair Play legislation.

City wanted Zuculini to go to Deportivo La Coruna to get more game time but he insisted on Valencia because he had mates there but he's had fuck all playing time but lots of playtime if you get my meaning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.