The Cutter up for award. Please vote.

All City related discussion here
Lucky Toma

Location: Just when I thought I was out...they pulled me back in.

The Cutter up for award. Please vote.

Postby Lucky Toma » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:37 am

Mods, please move/remove as you see fit. I didnt know which section to put this in.

The website that I run - the Daisy Cutter - is up for an FSF Award and needs votes in order for me to have a slap-up meal at the Conaught Hotel in London in July.

Here is the link http://www.fsf.org.uk/news/The-FSF-Writ ... s-2012.php but the best way to quickly vote is to click here http://www.fsf.org.uk/The-FSFs-Frequent ... 2-faqs.php then click on the e-mail link near the top.

The Cutter started out on Blue Moon and wouldn't have got off the ground without Ric and the mods and the unbelievable support of you guys.
Though it's now a general football site it was - and will always be - a City site at heart.
(Apart from the Gary Neville piece that's up today)

Damocles

Re: The Cutter up for award. Please vote.

Postby Damocles » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:42 am

Voting for you mate. It's a great site.

Lucky Toma

Postby Lucky Toma » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:08 pm

Ta Damo, appreciate that mate. If I win I'm going to invite the face of Daisy Natalie Pike to the awards do so that's incentive enough for people to click - seeing Nat politely decline the offer and me babble 'Yeah, course, I understand. You're busy. That's cool. Just thought I'd ask'.

Ric

Postby Ric » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:10 pm

Good luck mate, although it looks like voting doesn't start until May 25th? It's only at the nomination stage at the moment I think.

LongsightM13

Location: "If you can't be a good example, then be a horrible, horrible warning"....

Postby LongsightM13 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:12 pm

Ric wrote:Good luck mate, although it looks like voting doesn't start until May 25th? It's only at the nomination stage at the moment I think.

Oh, Steve. Rule number 1: proof read everything before hitting 'send' . . .

Ric

Postby Ric » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:15 pm

At least it buys Natalie Pike a few more weeks to get her alibi sorted before gently letting him down ;)

LongsightM13

Location: "If you can't be a good example, then be a horrible, horrible warning"....

Postby LongsightM13 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:26 pm

Ric wrote:At least it buys Natalie Pike a few more weeks to get her alibi sorted before gently letting him down ;)

Careful what you wish for, Ric. Toma has already bought the Viagara and may ask you to glam up in drag and join him as his replacement date instead.
"Honest, I asked them for a twin room, I didn't realise there'd only be the one bed"....

Lucky Toma

Postby Lucky Toma » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:40 pm

LongsightM13 wrote:
Ric wrote:At least it buys Natalie Pike a few more weeks to get her alibi sorted before gently letting him down ;)

Careful what you wish for, Ric. Toma has already bought the Viagara and may ask you to glam up in drag and join him as his replacement date instead.
"Honest, I asked them for a twin room, I didn't realise there'd only be the one bed"....

I told you my cunning plan in confidence! Ric will look ace in the blonde wig I've bought for him.

As for the nominations - my bad. People voted for the Cutter and let me know so I assumed it was at a more advanced level. But fuck it, nominate anyway....the Cutter is brilliant!

LongsightM13

Postby LongsightM13 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:47 pm

Lucky Toma wrote:
LongsightM13 wrote:

I told you my cunning plan in confidence! Ric will look ace in the blonde wig I've bought for him.

As for the nominations - my bad. People voted for the Cutter and let me know so I assumed it was at a more advanced level. But fuck it, nominate anyway....the Cutter is brilliant!

The big question is whether you will be asking Melanie or Ric to dress up in a green tracksuit . . .

Lucky Toma

Postby Lucky Toma » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:25 pm

I'm saving that for myself mate as I go up to recieve the award.

It's often the loves you've lost that inspire you the most so she deserves that as a fitting tribute.

Next

Return to Bluemoon forum