These ads are only displayed to guests.
Please login to remove them.
Given that we have come from nowhere a few weeks ago to having the title in our own hands, potentially by the narrowest of margins (goal difference), there are quite a few key moments in our season that have put us on the verge of an amazing title triumph - here is my top 10 in chronological order:-
1. Mario scoring our first goal at home to our bogey team Everton, who defended with 10 behind the ball and who we were struggling to break down
2. The last 5 mins plus injury time at the swamp - had we sat back at 3-1 after their goal, then our goal difference would only be 2 better than the scum's rather than 8 better, and Sunday would feel a hell of a lot more nervy
3. Joe Hart's late save v Andy Caroll at Anfield; a wonder save and that point may be the most important point of the season
4. Mario's injury time penalty winner at home to spurs
5. Samir Nasri's late great winner at home to Chelseas
6. The last 10 mins at home to Sunderland - I honestly thought we had lost the title that day, but how important is that point now
7. Tevez's second (City's third) at Norwich - we had bossed the game and they had got back into it at 2-1, the third made it safe and we went on to get a huge goal difference boost
8. Vinny's header just before half time at the Etihad against the scum - nothing more needs saying, except cometh the hour....
9. Yaya's first at St James's - to be stood behind the goal and see that ball curl inside the post and the net ripple, after 70 minutes of gut wrenching inner turmoil where it seemd we might not get a deserved winner was a feeling that it is impossible to describe
10. Micah's block at St James's at 1-0 - that fucker was going in and the block was absolutely top notch fucktastic
Some important moments. I am so nervous and excited about Sunday, but 5 weeks ago we could not have dreamed about having the league title in our own hands, let's use our nerves to create a continuous tidal wave of support for our magnificient players on Sunday, we fucking deserve it and so do they
COME ON CITY