FAO All Southern Blues - David White Book Signing 25/02

City_Shirts

We are holding a Q&A night and book signing with David White on Saturday February 25th in Milton Keynes to help promote his new book that was released yesterday.

You will be able to buy a copy direct from him as well as getting it signed.

City have no fixture this weekend so please feel free to message me on here or contact me via mmmac@hotmail.co.uk

Tickets are FREE but will be limited.

Have replied to all email enquires so far and still plenty of tickets available - If anyone who cant attend but would like a signed copy and message of your choice from David White then please let me know - Books are £16 & £4 to cover PP.

Just finished reading davids book. Really good read. Saw him in the gym actually tonight and told him so.

Living a stones throw away, I'm definitely interested in attending. Where in MK is this likely to be held?

We are holding a Q&A night and book signing with David White on Saturday February 25th in Milton Keynes to help promote his new book that was released yesterday.

You will be able to buy a copy direct from him as well as getting it signed.

City have no fixture this weekend so please feel free to message me on here or contact me via mmmac@hotmail.co.uk

Tickets are FREE but will be limited.
PM please.

Is the abuse bit a lot of the book? Hope there is plenty on the youth cup team :)

*patiently awaits Mark to send me a signed copy*

It is throughout but not overly so - just as a theme to show how it has scarred his life. There is plenty on his apprenticeship and youth cup years and it is particularly interesting about his life post football. Not had it easy with divorce, fathers death, 5 kids and business issues and bankruptcy. He comes across very well in the book in my opinion. A hugely underrated player in his day.

It is throughout but not overly so - just as a theme to show how it has scarred his life. There is plenty on his apprenticeship and youth cup years and it is particularly interesting about his life post football. Not had it easy with divorce, fathers death, 5 kids and business issues and bankruptcy. He comes across very well in the book in my opinion. A hugely underrated player in his day.
Thanks - has wetted the appetite for its arrival :)
Yes, remarkable to think how many England caps Sir Marcus of Rashford has already, yet Whitey only got one.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.