Steve MacKenzie

It was actually "ending" in a 1. 1961, 81 (twats) and 91.
I knew there was a reason why I loved the '70's.

Great goal BTW, I've always thought it was better than Villa's, though in fairness his was not a bad goal to win a cup final with.

Wishing him a speedy recovery. I was at the final. I used to go to Placemats in Manchester and he was always in on a Thursday night, often with a couple of others. He loved Jazz funk and always danced- good dancer.

Let's hope it's not that bad as it sounds for the man. First and only time I met Stevie MacK at Maine Rd social club he was pretty wasted. Proof is on an old picture with us both posing. I think he had no idea where the camera was.

As for the Wembley goal it was and still should be at least in the top 3. And don't underestimate the way Hutchinson presented the ball to Stevie ... on a plate!!

Stevie Mac king of all cockneys..... remember the Derby winner at Main Road in 81 first time we had won in a good few years.
Even though everyone said Ricky Villa scored the greatest cup final goal ill always think Stevie Macs was better...get well soon buddy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.