William Carvalho

Didn't watch much of him , and from bluemooners comments (which is most reliable to me when learning about such players) it does not sound he is up to where we want to be next phase . So hopefully we are after better options

Do we have any poster here who has actually watched him play to an extent that he/she can put a valid opinion on him?

He's nothing like Fernando, other than being a holding midfielder who plays in Portugal. He's an expansive passer for a start who loves to play long diagonals, along with being bloody massive and a pretty decent runner with the ball. He has far more to his game than Fernando, they aren't similar at all. His problem has been consistency, not lack of ability, he's not a limited all out holder like Fernando

Pass success of 88% and has a much higher than average no of passes per game than either of Yaya, Fernandinho and Fernando currently have. The other part of his game I like is the fact he makes a lot of forward passes, something I think most of us fans would like to see City play more often.

This is all about opinions and truth is we may not even be interested in him at all. Pure speculation at the moment.

Didn't watch much of him , and from bluemooners comments (which is most reliable to me when learning about such players) it does not sound he is up to where we want to be next phase . So hopefully we are after better options
alot of bluemooners play fifa or football manager and that's where they get their player knowledge from

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.