Mark Warburton

Trying to get this back on topic (sort of), apparently Warburton and his coaching staff are categorically denying having resigned. Looks to be a bit of a mess. In keeping with that club's recent history.

I heard him say the other day that if they'd won a few games that they drew or lost and Celtic had slipped up a couple of times, they'd only be 10 points behind. With that sort of unassailable logic, I can't imagine why they'd want him gone

I heard him say the other day that if they'd won a few games that they drew or lost and Celtic had slipped up a couple of times, they'd only be 10 points behind. With that sort of unassailable logic, I can't imagine why they'd want him gone
Moany Maureen was only telling everyone the other day that if the rags hadn't dropped any points this season they'd be top. Visionary that lad.

Apparently Warburton is being lined up for the Forest job, trouble is it won't be until next season.

Last edited:
Moany Maureen was only telling everyone the other day that if the rags hadn't dropped any points this season they'd be top. Visionary that lad.
Clearly Maureen is stealing Warburtons mind opening philosophies, I presume he will be next to announce his non-resignation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.