Tosin Adarabioyo

And, he played as a DM when he first arrived here.

Hard to say he was considered world class when bought by City, as they shelled out peanuts for him. We buy no-names for his fee these days, while the agents of big signings make more than we paid for him.

Why are you continuing with this buklshit. He has 100s of games under his belt at CENTREBACK before when he was 20.

And you're still not getting it, every world class defender in the world today was playing. Regular first team football at 20.

Wasn't there an injury issue with Kompany when we bought him? He came to us cheap to prove himself and stayed for good

Why are you continuing with this buklshit. He has 100s of games under his belt at CENTREBACK before when he was 20.

And you're still not getting it, every world class defender in the world today was playing. Regular first team football at 20.
Haha! You throw out stats I find hard to believe are facts, yet I give you a fact and you call it bullshît?!

You are telling me he played HUNDREDS of games in a top 16 European team, at center back, before he was 20? GMAFB! He hadn't even played for one before 2012!

Carry on, Dom.

Haha! You throw out stats I find hard to believe are facts, yet I give you a fact and you call it bullshît?!

You are telling me he played HUNDREDS of games in a top 16 European team, at center back, before he was 20? GMAFB! He hadn't even played for one before 2012!

Carry on, Dom.

Why are you talking about "a top 16 European team"? one else is talking about that, you've invented it yourself you goon.

It's not where he plays that's important, he needs to play. All great players were playing by the time they were 20 whether it was some shitehouse team or Real Madrid, players need to play at his age, not piss about in training and in a youth league.

That's the argument that was made, and you've come back with a load of bollocks that's got nothing to do with what I said.

Carry on, Dom.

He hasn't said that though has he? He said he had played over 100 games for Anderlecht by Tosins age. He never mentioned the quality of the club IIRC. But the quality of the club or league doesnt really matter unless its a very poor league (which the Belgian compared to other Europeean leagues aren't). The important thing is to get regular league games, a thing Tosin isn't getting (not even gets to play in the Cups).

Edit: Domalino answered just before me so I basically just repeated him.

Why are you talking about "a top 16 European team"? one else is talking about that, you've invented it yourself you goon.

It's not where he plays that's important, he needs to play. All great players were playing by the time they were 20 whether it was some shitehouse team or Real Madrid, players need to play at his age, not piss about in training and in a youth league.

That's the argument that was made, and you've come back with a load of bollocks that's got nothing to do with what I said.
Do keep up, old boy!

The discussion began with the fact that he wasn't getting a run in the team and that he should be (only two games in first team). I pointed out that the quality of the team demanded he get sparse opportunities, just as happens elsewhere in other top European teams. The reply came back that he needs to be playing. I said he was playing, just not in the first team, but playing nonetheless, and training and being coached with world class players and coaches. THEN, people started telling me how the world class players were all playing big time football by age 20 (I refer you to your own assertion of "hundreds of games" for Kompany, who was bought for a few quid by euro standards).

Players develop at different rates, at different ages. It appears you know what is best for Tosin. Well done! So far, I feel like he has been well nurtured, in a difficult position for the club, or any club. If you look around Europe, it is very rare to find a very young center half anywhere, because it is a position that requires nous, speed, and experience. Now, if you feel he needs to get that experience elsewhere, good for you. As we have seen with many of the loaners, we ship them and they don't play, because they are young and inexperienced!!

As for all the hostility, check yourself, you numpty! Over and out.

Do keep up, old boy!

The discussion began with the fact that he wasn't getting a run in the team and that he should be (only two games in first team). I pointed out that the quality of the team demanded he get sparse opportunities, just as happens elsewhere in other top European teams. The reply came back that he needs to be playing. I said he was playing, just not in the first team, but playing nonetheless, and training and being coached with world class players and coaches. THEN, people started telling me how the world class players were all playing big time football by age 20 (I refer you to your own assertion of "hundreds of games" for Kompany, who was bought for a few quid by euro standards).

Players develop at different rates, at different ages. It appears you know what is best for Tosin. Well done! So far, I feel like he has been well nurtured, in a difficult position for the club, or any club. If you look around Europe, it is very rare to find a very young center half anywhere, because it is a position that requires nous, speed, and experience. Now, if you feel he needs to get that experience elsewhere, good for you. As we have seen with many of the loaners, we ship them and they don't play, because they are young and inexperienced!!

As for all the hostility, check yourself, you numpty! Over and out.

He obviously doesn't feel like his careers being particularly well looked after or he'd have committed to staying here before his contract only had 3 months left.

He obviously doesn't feel like his careers being particularly well looked after or he'd have committed to staying here before his contract only had 3 months left.
Like all decent young pros, he is simply exercising all of his options for the best possible outcome for himself. It is a mercenary game today for most players.

Like all decent young pros, he is simply exercising all of his options for the best possible outcome for himself. It is a mercenary game today for most players.

He will get less money anywhere he goes that isn't here.

So if he goes somewhere else it's because he, one of our brightest prospects and a diehard blue, thinks his own club is detrimental to his career.

Let's face it he's not ready to play regularly in our first team. He's got loads of potential but he would get murdered by most PL strikers at the moment as he's not strong enough.

He's got everything you need except for muscle mass right now and I think we've done the right thing in protecting him. He could've become another Boyata had we put him in the first team - I await everyone to come running and say, 'yeah, but he could've equally become the next Ferdinand, blah, blah'.

You do need to play first team football without a doubt. However, it needs to be at the right level for him to learn and gain confidence. Regular first team action with us and our expectations could easily break him or set him back in his development - he just needs to be patient while he still growing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.