CL last 16 draw - Monaco

in my opinion any league were falcao is scoring goals for fun is a non-league

Watched a bit of the match tonight.

It's hard to tell, but they were playing 4th from bottom.

They looked pretty open at times, like they couldn't give a f*** defensively, as they had scored for fun again, and they were 5-0 up against Metz, and Metz were s****!

Either we will batter them, or they will turn us over like they did against Spurs.

I get the feeling the media are gearing up to crucify Pep in this one, if we struggle at all and win we will get sh*t for not dominating them and if we lose, we know how that will go, feels like almost a lose - lose with the media

Watched a bit of the match tonight.

It's hard to tell, but they were playing 4th from bottom.

They looked pretty open at times, like they couldn't give a f*** defensively, as they had scored for fun again, and they were 5-0 up against Metz, and Metz were s****!

Either we will batter them, or they will turn us over like they did against Spurs.

The problem is that their manager is very good defensively when he wants to be. In games against weaker opposition they play a 442 like we did in 13/14, but come the big games, like the 1-1 draw against PSG last week, they can tighten up and be a very solid counterattacking team.

They've got some players we'd do well to try and buy in the summer too.

I get the feeling the media are gearing up to crucify Pep in this one, if we struggle at all and win we will get sh*t for not dominating them and if we lose, we know how that will go, feels like almost a lose - lose with the media

I think we will struggle, because they're a very good team who comprehensively beat Spurs home and away. I still think we'll beat them over two legs, but if the press hammer us for not doing so then so be it. It'd be the same for other Premier League teams.

Yeah definitely - the English media won't have a clue that Monaco are actually genuinely good and twice the team that knocked out Arsenal 2 years ago.

Why is everyone shitting their pants over Monaco ????

Yes they are tearing up the French league but it's the French league ??

Full of farmers and part timers so everyone said when big nose was banging 35 goals a season.

Falcao back on form as well scoring for fun lol.

If we were in that French league Aguero would score 60 goals a season and we would have the title by xmas.

We knocked psg out last year whom wear a better side then this Monaco team.

We should win both legs imho
They are dodgy as hel at the back

I know crowds aren't everything but 6k ......Good job FFP only applies to us.

We made PSG look average last season, this lot took Spurs to the cleaners, if we turn up unlike Spurs we'll get a result over 2 legs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.