Dele Alli

W W

worsleyweb

See we are linked heavily this morning. Wouldn't hold out much hope of getting him for less than 100m with Daniel levy negotiating.

He is english younger and better than dib dab at the scum so around 90m will be the asking fee bottom line Dele needs to want to leave.

No thanks. He's good but we need a lot better unless we give a go to academy players for free. Give him a few years of entitlement and I bet he'll be far from appealing. Or I may be wrong. Just don't like him.

watched him a lot at his time at mk, even the season he was sold, he wasn't as gifted as some of the boys in our academy

If this lad was the answer, I'm not too sure of what the question would be. He's big, semi-brutish, and I would prophesy that were he to come here he would spend more time suspended than Ferny does! Get a sky blue shirt on him and the refs would be down the lad's throat! He's a good player, but WTF is our academy about?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.