New City Branch in Midlands

Swoop

We have recently been accepted as a new branch called South Staffs which covers lichfield, walsall and surrounding areas. We have several season ticket holders and exiled mancs among us and thought we could bring some like minded folk together. We have advertised locally and reached a few lost souls already. Hopefully there will be some more on this forum who might be up for it. Message me if interested and I'll send some details.
Cheers (thanks to admin for letting me post).

Hi Swoop,

This is great news, I moved to Birmingham about two years ago and looked for a supporters group nearby but nothing! (Even thought about setting one up) I go to the games by train so have since found a few familar faces on the commute up and down.

I work on the outskirts of Walsall, just after Pelsall, would be good to meet other like minded blues.

Cheers

Dan

All sweetness and light now. Wait till the next big game and tickets are at a premium. On here you will be slagged right off.

Hi Swoop,

This is great news, I moved to Birmingham about two years ago and looked for a supporters group nearby but nothing! (Even thought about setting one up) I go to the games by train so have since found a few familar faces on the commute up and down.

I work on the outskirts of Walsall, just after Pelsall, would be good to meet other like minded blues.

Cheers

Dan
Historically, Birmingham was part of Staffordshire so you're all good!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.