Ashley Smith Brown

From the opinions above it doesn't look like he will make it as a City player before his contract runs out.

I worry about the City lads at NAC....and the ones sent to Girona. Seems a strange place to send them, when I am sure there would be takers in English Championship. Can't see them having any sell on value after loans there in Dutch Jupiler league and Spain's liga2.

I may be impatient but the academy is taking a while to produce a talent who can show real potential to nail a first team spot. A lot of lads are taking a step back after going on loan.

From the opinions above it doesn't look like he will make it as a City player before his contract runs out.

I worry about the City lads at NAC....and the ones sent to Girona. Seems a strange place to send them, when I am sure there would be takers in English Championship. Can't see them having any sell on value after loans there in Dutch Jupiler league and Spain's liga2.

I may be impatient but the academy is taking a while to produce a talent who can show real potential to nail a first team spot. A lot of lads are taking a step back after going on loan.
Both NAC and Girona were promoted, mate.

As a general rule of thumb, if a lad is out on loan its cos they'll inevitably be sold. There may be the odd exception, but it's the way it is. ASB falls into this category

Had a terrible time with injuries up in Edinburgh so hope he can stay fit and get a run of form for the remainder of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.