So why suddenly do they talk about Aguero leaving?

I don't think Aguero is that player. I don't think he has the mentality of a killer and I don't think that he's going to take Jesus having his spot as a challenge for him to up his game. It took two games on the bench for him to wander into the mixed zone and give everyone a headline when what he should've done was concentrate on getting back into the team. Didn't go unnoticed by the club either who literally sent out a statement of their own within minutes of his mixed zone comments.

Pardon my ignorance Billy but what is the mixed zone mate?

Pardon my ignorance Billy but what is the mixed zone mate?

After games it's where the press wait for the players. What tends to happen at City is that you'll always get Sagna, Clichy, and more recently Toure, stopping for the journalists. Kun NEVER does, and it's even stranger for a player like him to be on the bench and then decide to stop in the mixed zone. He did it because he wanted to be asked about his future. He gave his answer. At the time I thought 'fair enough' - having reflected upon it can't see how that will have impressed a coach like Pep.

I think it's always been a case of when Sergio decided it was time to cash in his chips.

It just so happens that this is probably the first time when Kun knows the team will go on after him, and he is still too young and relevant to accept he will be impacted by the evolution which this team is needing to undergo.

That goal wedded him to us, perhaps longer than he even anticipated at the time.

There are only two players I would accept as a younger replacement to even reduce the percentages of a huge error in judgement, and that's one of Greizmann and Dybala.

Apparently, it has come to light Dybala has a £38m buy-out clause until 2020 - you do that deal - all day long.

And you build that statue to King Kun if he feels he doesn't want to sour our bond by sticking it out.

I wish he would break the ll-time leading scorer in Derby matches before he left, doesn't look likely now though

I think it's always been a case of when Sergio decided it was time to cash in his chips.

It just so happens that this is probably the first time when Kun knows the team will go on after him, and he is still too young and relevant to accept he will be impacted by the evolution which this team is needing to undergo.

That goal wedded him to us, perhaps longer than he even anticipated at the time.

There are only two players I would accept as a younger replacement to even reduce the percentages of a huge error in judgement, and that's one of Greizmann and Dybala.

Apparently, it has come to light Dybala has a £38m buy-out clause until 2020 - you do that deal - all day long.

And you build that statue to King Kun if he feels he doesn't want to sour our bond by sticking it out.
That looks like the way it's panning out. Sergio will leave for sure in the summer, it's just a case of who we bring in. I thought Aubamayang but did not realise he is similar ages with Kun. Dybala looks favourite just now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.