So why suddenly do they talk about Aguero leaving?

Jesus is our future. Aguero is the best striker in the league and one of the best in the world. Should be playing though.

Pep got it wrong with Bravo. But the good thing is Jesus has shown what he can do, but you can't expect him to carry our team at 19 like kun has done for so many years

some big nosed fella's got twenty in a neighbouring city at 35
He was always a slow **** though, Batistuta, Klose, Alex Del Piero and Raul were the same off the top of my head and they didn't slow down in terms of scoring, don't expect Suarez, Lewandowski or Gomes of the current crop to slow noticeably either.

You're one of those people that would detail a 50 page review of the raison d'être of Die Hard, whereas I would say 'Fuck yeah, John McClane!"

In otherwords, you see stuff that isn't there.

What I imply is that instead of fucking off one of the best strikers in the world, perhaps Pep and the club should first try and adapt to him a bit more instead of just 'Nope, fuck off'. Because there was no mention of any problems in Aguero's game when he was banging in hat tricks for fun earlier in the season, but now you imply he's basically turned to shite.

But you be the petty, personal abuse slinging, wee man that you evidently are. Well done.

You are lying. Pep was quite vocal about the problems he saw in Aguero from the outset.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.