Gary Neville - lest we forget..

Dodge

"I have been a Manchester United fan all my life and fulfilled every dream I’ve ever had. I am looking forward to new experiences and the club will always be a part of my life going forward however the most important thing now is for the club to continue with the success that is synonymous with Manchester United and I will be supporting them all the way, as a fan"

So a match-going Blue on a cold and damp Monday night in Bournemouth comes out with a couple of Neville songs, throws in a couple of "Fuck off Mourihno's" and gets called out as a dickhead on the post-match forum.

Talkshite even have an hour special on whether abusive chants are ruining football FFS.

This bloke systematically took the piss out of us for 20-odd years. He was the symbol of everything we hated about the Rags. To him, we were an insignificant shit stain on his shoe, to be ridiculed and laughed at. He was part of the class of whenever it was, that treated our club with contempt while they won the fucking lot and threw it in our faces.

We all hated him with a passion, which was why the Goat moment was so precious, and one of the very few times we got one over on him.

Then he retires and forges himself a new career in the media, and all of a sudden, he's an alright bloke.

DON'T BE FOOLED.

The media training has turned him in to the bloke you now see, the cheeky chappy, the punter we've all come to love (wtf?). It's fuck all to do with his personality, its down to hard cash and the massaging of his rag ego on national TV. But this tosser is still a full card carrying rag of the highest order. He's a Moston Rat. He hates City, he hates Liverpool, he probably hates Carragher, but now plays on the Rag/Scouse banter because it furthers his media career.

Any Blue that gives this twat shit is alright by me.

I salute you sir, whoever you are, and keep fighting the good fight.

All together now..

"Gary Neville is a ...."

"I have been a Manchester United fan all my life and fulfilled every dream I’ve ever had. I am looking forward to new experiences and the club will always be a part of my life going forward however the most important thing now is for the club to continue with the success that is synonymous with Manchester United and I will be supporting them all the way, as a fan"

So a match-going Blue on a cold and damp Monday night in Bournemouth comes out with a couple of Neville songs, throws in a couple of "Fuck off Mourihno's" and gets called out as a dickhead on the post-match forum.

Talkshite even have an hour special on whether abusive chants are ruining football FFS.

This bloke systematically took the piss out of us for 20-odd years. He was the symbol of everything we hated about the Rags. To him, we were an insignificant shit stain on his shoe, to be ridiculed and laughed at. He was part of the class of whenever it was, that treated our club with contempt while they won the fucking lot and threw it in our faces.

We all hated him with a passion, which was why the Goat moment was so precious, and one of the very few times we got one over on him.

Then he retires and forges himself a new career in the media, and all of a sudden, he's an alright bloke.

DON'T BE FOOLED.

The media training has turned him in to the bloke you now see, the cheeky chappy, the punter we've all come to love (wtf?). It's fuck all to do with his personality, its down to hard cash and the massaging of his rag ego on national TV. But this tosser is still a full card carrying rag of the highest order. He's a Moston Rat. He hates City, he hates Liverpool, he probably hates Carragher, but now plays on the Rag/Scouse banter because it furthers his media career.

Any Blue that gives this twat shit is alright by me.

I salute you sir, whoever you are, and keep fighting the good fight.

All together now..

"Gary Neville is a ...."

Once a Rag always a Rag with the same arrogant mentality as ever. Quite right ...........fuck him

I have no idea what Neville is like, never met him!
He is a United fan and played for the club he supported! In his playing days he spoke like a fan which is no crime as that's exactly how we and every other fan of every other team behave. Off camera he probably still acts and speaks like he did when he was playing!
But as a pundit he is very professional and impartial! As long as that continues I have no real problem with him!

I have no idea what Neville is like, never met him!
He is a United fan and played for the club he supported! In his playing days he spoke like a fan which is no crime as that's exactly how we and every other fan of every other team behave. Off camera he probably still acts and speaks like he did when he was playing!
But as a pundit he is very professional and impartial! As long as that continues I have no real problem with him!
I agree. Surely this is part of the fun of football. A bit of rivalry, rather than every player praising their opposition before and after every game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.