Gary Neville - lest we forget..

I have no idea what Neville is like, never met him!
He is a United fan and played for the club he supported! In his playing days he spoke like a fan which is no crime as that's exactly how we and every other fan of every other team behave. Off camera he probably still acts and speaks like he did when he was playing!
But as a pundit he is very professional and impartial! As long as that continues I have no real problem with him!

As a pundit maybe, as a co-commentator he's the still the same snivelling little boot-licker ( thanks Carlos ) he ever was and can't help but get his digs in.

I have no idea what Neville is like, never met him!
He is a United fan and played for the club he supported! In his playing days he spoke like a fan which is no crime as that's exactly how we and every other fan of every other team behave. Off camera he probably still acts and speaks like he did when he was playing!
But as a pundit he is very professional and impartial! As long as that continues I have no real problem with him!
Spot on. I don't have any problems with him being a rag. As long as that doesn't cloud his judgement or analysis. Which it hasn't. He's always been fair enough to us. And a lot on the caff hate him as they think he's too harsh on them, in an effort to be seen as impartial. There are far, FAR worse pundits out there. Quinn, Mills, Macpointalot, Thompson, Merson, Nicholas, Burley (Craig, not Kay!) etc etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.