CL last 16 draw - Monaco

This is going to be a very difficult test for us. I trust Pep to set us up tactically well against them. Presumably they want to play ball and that should be to our advantage.

This game will be a great chance to see all these players we're being linked with.

Not seen a lot of Monaco this season so don't know a lot about the players we're after but from what I hear they mostly fit the bracket of young and plenty of potential.

They have the potential to do to us what PSG did to Barca. They have scored 75 goals in 25 league games, an average of 3 goals EVERY match. PSG, by comparison, have 50 goals, averaging 2 per match. And Monaco concede less than a goal per match on average. Hugely impressive.

They have the potential to do to us what PSG did to Barca. They have scored 75 goals in 25 league games, an average of 3 goals EVERY match. PSG, by comparison, have 50 goals, averaging 2 per match. And Monaco concede less than a goal per match on average. Hugely impressive.
Totally agree.
Monaco will be no push-overs.
They are top of La Ligue, 3 points clear of PSG with a 20 goals difference advantage over them at +52 versus +32 and that is some statement of intent. They have a young African striker who is scoring for fun and Falcao who is looking to be not far off his one time best.

Why is everyone shitting their pants over Monaco ????

Yes they are tearing up the French league but it's the French league ??

Full of farmers and part timers so everyone said when big nose was banging 35 goals a season.

Falcao back on form as well scoring for fun lol.

If we were in that French league Aguero would score 60 goals a season and we would have the title by xmas.

We knocked psg out last year whom wear a better side then this Monaco team.

We should win both legs imho
They are dodgy as hel at the back
I hope your right. However, you may wish to think again about your views on French football after last nights CL action.

This game will be a great chance to see all these players we're being linked with.

Not seen a lot of Monaco this season so don't know a lot about the players we're after but from what I hear they mostly fit the bracket of young and plenty of potential.
Watched the PSG v Monaco game here in Thailand and Bernardo Silva is well worth a punt for city in the summer transfer window, very talented.

The fact that they are flying may lead them to be too confident going into the game and hopefully a lot less confident after 5 mins and our first goal scored.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.