Gary Neville - lest we forget..

Lest we forget..

9itev6.jpg

Heading straight for our end to take the piss..
When Goater pushed the ball through his legs,I said really unlucky there Gary and was appalled so many in the crowd were being so nasty to him.

Not a bigger Blue than anyone else,but I'll tell you something now for you to ponder.

At the last match v Swansea,I was lucky enough to bump into a few fellow Bluemooners in the square,and believe it or not for some bizarre reason your name got brought up in conversation,and we all came to the same conclusion,funny that innit.

Anyway like I say,ponder that,or hit the report button as per usual,as being there is something said you are not in agreeance with
Did they also tell you that I'm even funnier in real life?

He's a ferret-faced piece of shit. A fucking dung beetle. Scutter. He leaves a slug trail behind him wherever he goes. He insinuates himself into our homes with his monotonous nasality, uttering banalities with such effusiveness he must get a bonus if he can fit 50 into a 5 minute segment. He's an oleaginous pipsqueak, a knuckle-scraping pinhead with the personality of a dull-witted snail that's taken a sleeping-tablet. A snidey, verbose shit-the-bed whose very existence is an insult to the universe. Although I have to say, one of the less annoying ex-rag players.

I thought it was cringewothy and embarrassing to hear this drivel..Gary is a human being..pep was pretty classy the other night..stay classy blues.

I thought it was a little unfair to single Neville out, he's never hidden the fact that he loves his club, as football fans as he is we all love our clubs don't we? As far as punditry and commentary go, his professionalism and his effort to remain impartial in spite of that, he actually does a better job at it than ones that do hide their allegiances... Andy Gray, Martin Tyler etc there's loads who are far more biased in their views than him.

That's kind of the point there's loads far more deserving of being called a nobhead over the airwaves, Camelgob, Carragher, Savage, Mills, McManaman, Owen, Shearer, Quinn... even then it doesn't paint a great image of the City fanbase unless they've done something recently big enough to justify it.

Last edited:
But lest we forget you were also a fan boy of Call me Dave and Boy George.

Absolutely I was - two good men. I bumbed into Neville over xmas (literally) at the xmas markets. He seemed frightened to death and apologised to me even though he had done nothing wrong. Can't say I mind him that much but met someone who deals with him on his developments today who said he is an arrogant fucking idiot.

I have no idea what Neville is like, never met him!
He is a United fan and played for the club he supported! In his playing days he spoke like a fan which is no crime as that's exactly how we and every other fan of every other team behave. Off camera he probably still acts and speaks like he did when he was playing!
But as a pundit he is very professional and impartial! As long as that continues I have no real problem with him!
With you all the way with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.