City overtake united and liverpool in U.S. TV viewers

enhanced-buzz-8059-1455791294-6.jpg

Been in America for the last week or so and every American I've spoken to about "soccer" has had no idea that NYCFC were connected to City, and are all far more interested in the "EPL" than the MLS. This is Florida though, so probably not a good representation of America as a whole...

Good, i'll post this to the worst plastic you ever met, proper gobby polish fella in milwaukee. He is an absolute prick tbh, i am supposed to be his mate but he is annoying as fuck. Alway's cracking obvious shit jokes and looking around for approval, so you do because you don't want to be the one to call him a twat at a wedding function and ruin it all. He is like a terrible GDM, a fake shallow imitation who instead of being endearing makes you want to hear the tone of his skull being hit change because you just shattered it...what do you mean i need help? :-D

Sorry for the rant but this is exactly the sort of news he will do a full olympic mental gymnastics routine to talk around it and how utd are just the best thing ever, christ he is a proper tosser when i think about him, i know why his brother can't stand the fucker now.

Good, i'll post this to the worst plastic you ever met, proper gobby polish fella in milwaukee. He is an absolute prick tbh, i am supposed to be his mate but he is annoying as fuck. Alway's cracking obvious shit jokes and looking around for approval, so you do because you don't want to be the one to call him a twat at a wedding function and ruin it all. He is like a terrible GDM, a fake shallow imitation who instead of being endearing makes you want to hear the tone of his skull being hit change because you just shattered it...what do you mean i need help? :-D

Sorry for the rant but this is exactly the sort of news he will do a full olympic mental gymnastics routine to talk around it and how utd are just the best thing ever, christ he is a proper tosser when i think about him, i know why his brother can't stand the fucker now.

Is he a painter?

What I don't understand is if Utd are getting roughly 500k viewers in a population of 300mill - that's roughly 0.16 percent in a western world country. Even in the England (population about 60 mill) they only pull in 1 mill on Sky (1.6 percent) and yet 8 percent of the whole world support them (650 million??). You mustn't be able to walk for tripping over the fanatics in Asia

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.