City overtake united and liverpool in U.S. TV viewers

man_file_1055470_enhanced-7649-1400446529-2.jpeg

What I don't understand is if Utd are getting roughly 500k viewers in a population of 300mill - that's roughly 0.16 percent in a western world country. Even in the England (population about 60 mill) they only pull in 1 mill on Sky (1.6 percent) and yet 8 percent of the whole world support them (650 million??). You mustn't be able to walk for tripping over the fanatics in Asia
Silly they only pull a million viewers on sky cos the rest are shoehorned into Old Toilet,except for tomorrow of course when they must have decided on a BT evening.

Ellen annoys me but that was nice. I love how kids around that age are all so different in abilities and talents and awareness and yet all so similar at the same time.
so they had city on an American talk show and that **** scholes sneaks up behind him trying to kidnap him and take him to the dark side.red fuckers

Oh, I miss Manchester sooooo much! NOT!

And, 52?! 'Kin Ell she looks rough! I thought it was a rough lookin fella at first!!
That's what two bottles of vodka and a Chinese all you can eat buffet a day does to you.

Being an american this kind of surprised me. I have been seeing more city jerseys in recent years but have still always thought arsenal, chelsea, liverpool, and especially united fans outnumbered us here. I guess City is more popular here than I thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.