New City Branch in Midlands

33135.jpg

From Wiki:
Birmingham as a settlement dates from the Anglo-Saxon era. The city's name comes from the Old English Beormingahām, meaning the home or settlement of the Beormingas – indicating that Birmingham was established in the 6th or early 7th century as the primary settlement of an Anglian tribal grouping and regio of that name.[27] Despite this early importance, by the time of the Domesday Book of 1086 the manor of Birmingham was one of the poorest and least populated in Warwickshire, valued at only 20 shillings,[28] with the area of the modern city divided between the counties of Warwickshire, Staffordshire and Worcestershire.[29]

Sadly, it can only aspire to contain the same levels of urban sophistication and brio as Winsford.
Hahhaaaaaaaaaaa.I knew you`d bite mate.We`re down there this weekend as its the grand-daughters first birthday,so a trip down the M6 and then J2 on the M5 should hopefully see us down there for about 11.30 am.
I`m then down at Coseley on the 18th March (day before the Scousers arrive) so will be doing a few of the pubs and definitely The Coach & Horses (or is The Wagon and Horses) at Halesowen where the old landlord of The Courthouse (Dudley) now resides, with his wonderful array of 24 guest beers and god knows how many bottled beers.

Hahhaaaaaaaaaaa.I knew you`d bite mate.We`re down there this weekend as its the grand-daughters first birthday,so a trip down the M6 and then J2 on the M5 should hopefully see us down there for about 11.30 am.
I`m then down at Coseley on the 18th March (day before the Scousers arrive) so will be doing a few of the pubs and definitely The Coach & Horses (or is The Wagon and Horses) at Halesowen where the old landlord of The Courthouse (Dudley) now resides, with his wonderful array of 24 guest beers and god knows how many bottled beers.
I might be back from Monaco by the 18th. I'll let you know if I make it back in time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.