Who do you want promoted from the Championship?

Somewhere in Ireland, @jimharri is despairing at the replies.

Got to be honest though I wouldn't mind seeing Leeds back. I'm not old enough to personally appreciate why so many hate them, though the tales i've heard are plentiful.

Would have no objection to Wednesday or Forest either.

Brighton 100%. Went to uni down in Sussex and was a steward at their old stadium. My first game was the league cup game vs City where they won on penalties and I had to try and prevent a pitch invasion. One of the worst nights of my uni life.

Would like to see Newcastle back up and one of the Yorkshire teams, ideally Huddersfield. There are too many London teams in the league at the minute.

Leeds - just to annoy half this board!
Brighton - good day out for the Canal Street Blues! Oh, and JOTS met their manager in Poundland.
Wolves - just like them for some reason.

Not:

Newcastle - want them down for another couple of seasons, then let's see how loyal their fan base is.
Villa - just stay down forever.
Sheff Wed - couldn't do with the whole country, military, police, Houses of Parliament, House of Lords etc, etc, having to observe 10 minutes silence when they hosted Liverpool at home.

Toon, Huddersfield and Wednesday would be my preference.

There's a lot of similarities with us and Toon, so not sure why so many like to lavish in their misfortune. Apart from the guy that punched the horse, he can fuck off. Yeah, they have their fair share of the great unwashed but, anyone that goes to City away games could say that about our own as well.

Hudds fans are great, it would be fantastic for them. Always had a soft spot for Wednesday too.

Brighton for the away experience.
Wednesday for a nice trip through High Peak.
Leeds for bringing back the atmosphere towards their knobhead fans.
Newcastle for gaining a few more points.
Don't bother who misses out in the end.

Wednesday and two others. Although the Sky coverage of them playing Liverpool would be unbearable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.