Gary Neville - lest we forget..

When City beat the scum 1-0 in the Semi Final the year we won the final against Stoke, after the game me and a mate of mine were walking at the back of the stand at Wembley and I saw walking towards us was Gary Neville. I said to him "good win for City Gary" and he replied with F*** Off City scum, you have always been sh*** and always will, no matter how much you spend you blue c****, you are a fucking joke. He come out with a load of other verbal crap before I replied with "well we have just beaten you, you rag bastard" at this stage his hangers on dragged him away. Believe me when I say he hates City with a passion.

I'm surprised you didn't put him on his backside for talking like that.

When City beat the scum 1-0 in the Semi Final the year we won the final against Stoke, after the game me and a mate of mine were walking at the back of the stand at Wembley and I saw walking towards us was Gary Neville. I said to him "good win for City Gary" and he replied with F*** Off City scum, you have always been sh*** and always will, no matter how much you spend you blue c****, you are a fucking joke. He come out with a load of other verbal crap before I replied with "well we have just beaten you, you rag bastard" at this stage his hangers on dragged him away. Believe me when I say he hates City with a passion.
Good win for City Gary.Are you sure that's all you said to him?

Not a fucking chance will this loathsome, bottom feeding, skip licking, motherless fuck trumpet ever, ever be a reformed character. The one Rag I'd pray to the person upstairs who I don't believe in to meet face to face. He's not reformed, he just cloaks his loathsomeness and unfortunately a load of Blues have fallen for it - a bit like a priest paedophile who moves church, the new flock see a different character, but underneath the fucker still wants to touch kids. That's Neville.

"like"

I thought it was cringewothy and embarrassing to hear this drivel..Gary is a human being..pep was pretty classy the other night..stay classy blues.

Cringeworthy & embarrassing? Gary is a human being? Stay classy Blues..

Come on, you're acting like he sang anti-semetics and denied the holocaust.

He got pissed and took the piss out of Ratboy.

Fucksake..

Cringeworthy & embarrassing? Gary is a human being? Stay classy Blues..

Come on, you're acting like he sang anti-semetics and denied the holocaust.

He got pissed and took the piss out of Ratboy.

Fucksake..
I think he should be applauded Monday night at Bournemouth well done and he only sang the truth Maureen can fuck off and rat boy def is a wanker

Historic England have lodged an objection to the monstrosities Nutter and Shagger want to build t'other side of Albert Square. I think Nutter wants them building 'cos they would be even uglier than his hideous mush. WhyTF don't they build them in Salford or Bury? I've not seen anything as objectionable since the Beetham Tower went up!

..and they want to knock down The Abercromby in the process.

Jacksons Row Developments & Red Partnerships (hmmm) selling themselves as visionaries of modern Manchester - fuck right off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.