Europa League Games 16th Feb

Double standards of the media in this country is a joke. If that was Suarez or Sterling they would be called out as cheats.

Scholes' presence on this programme is a fucking disgrace.

Not only is he a terminally boring scum prick, he simply cannot admit that the ref was so fucking in favour of united.

Fucking dreary ginger whopper.

**** should have been swallowed.
He did say the ref was good for us tonight
In other words bent as fuck

Double standards of the media in this country is a joke. If that was Suarez or Sterling they would be called out as cheats.
BBMUFC ...............couldnt say the word Dive

Manchester United 2-0 Saint-Etienne

Posted at87 mins
File under 'S for Soft'.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic falls over near a defender and a penalty is given...

He did say the ref was good for us tonight
In other words bent as fuck

I heard that too.

What's the betting there is an ex-scum player on the panel when we play Monaco.

Monotone Owen. Dreary fucking ginger Pig, Dumb **** camel face..... or an annoying scouser that once played for us.

I'm off to listen to some Death Metal to relax.....

BBMUFC ...............couldnt say the word Dive

Manchester United 2-0 Saint-Etienne

Posted at87 mins
File under 'S for Soft'.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic falls over near a defender and a penalty is given...

How about D for Dive. The twat dived twice and instead of getting 2 yellows for cheating or politically correct simulation, he profits with 2 goals.

I wish a plague on those bunch of ****s!

Since things started looking dodgy for them in terms of getting into the CL they have had decision after decision after decision go for them. It's almost as if David Gill works at UEFA and Scudamore wants Utd to no longer be a laughing stock...

That ref tonight, from the 2 Zlatan dives, to the Etienne non pen and the non red for Martial's forearm smash/handball, was an absolute farce.

I want Utd to go far in the Europa, for obvious reasons, they will get beat by the first good team they face, but they should at least work for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.